martes, 27 de abril de 2010

My first Blog, hooray!


Hello whoever might stumble upon this blog, not sure why i decided to have even more space to show my art and write nonsence on the net. Hopefully you will enjoy this place, my ideas, my art and photography, and even my music, because, yes, i also sing and play a variety of interesting instruments. Or perhaps learning to teach them how to do what i want.

I'm a fantasy artist from Costa Rica, i currently live in San Ram'on de Tres Rios, Cartago. In a sort of large cabin surrounded by trees, we live with 9 cats and two dogs, i have published a few things here and there and i'm still working on it, art is my life, faeries and magic and Folklore is my inspiration, i do make commissions for people interested in my art, and well.....the rest will flow by itself as the days goes by.
I want to share this small clip with my sketches with a cute tune.

Cheers, and have a great great day!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario